I am looking for a note for e, as its my new girlfriend’s christmas present… 😛
Joined: 12 Sep 2015
n00bJoined: 12 Sep 2015Posts: 6
Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2016 12:27 pm Post subject: J.F. wrote: BaronZer0 wrote: jb7 wrote: Thanks for the suggestions! It’s very useful!
On the upside, when I want to edit my note using that feature, I just edit something:
> addNote e
1) Click the ‘i’ button on the screen
2) Find a note where you want to change the text and change it by pressing the ‘e’ button
3) On the left side, find a note of the same name of e and change the text by pressing the ‘i’ button.
4) On the right side, double click the ‘i’ button and copy the modified text
5) Click the ‘x’ button on the bottom of the screen
That’s the problem with the current version of the plugin, it only supports the selection of two notes. A more convenient way is to use the ‘addNote’ commands:
> addNote e5
1) Click the ‘y’ button on the screen
2) Find a note where you want to change the text and change it by pressing the ‘y’ button
3) In the bottom row of the screen, find the “e” note and copy/paste it.
4) On the left side, find the “v” note and change the text for it
5) On the right side, double click the “y” button and copy/paste the modified text
6) Click the ‘x’ button on the bottom of the screen
That should allow you to select and edit notes at the same time
Now, when I don’t want to edit the notes (i.e. when I need to send it off to college), I just double click them to copy/paste, but to edit I need a text tool.
I haven’t found a quick and easy way to edit these things.
“Do not fear your enemies. Fear your friends.” – George P. Mallory
el perdon nicky jam how to learn singing notes images, el perdon nicky jam how to learn singing nepali patro 2076, v-tech stand and learn singing bowls, how to learn singing at home in tamil, vtech stand and learn singing notes images