1. Buy the stock before the announcement. This way you can take advantage of what the stock will do over the next 10 days!
2. Go to the website where the news is published and get the top 20. You can get more information by using the search function.
3. Check the earnings at the end of the day on the site. In this way you can use a calculator and see how much you are risking to buy the stock. Keep this daily stock list handy!
4. Buy the stock at the low price in the morning. This gives you an extra 30 minutes of selling and the price drop. Be careful on this route to avoid falling off the news.
5. Buy the stock in mid-morning but wait for the end of the trading day.
6. Wait until after lunch to buy the stock. You don’t need to wait to buy your stock on Friday, Saturday or Sunday!
7. Buy as much as you can! As long as you get good trades to make, you will have plenty of profits!
8. Go to the site where the news is published and wait until the stock is available for sale – then buy!
There are four major stock exchanges in the US, one each in Europe, the UK, Australia, and New Zealand.
If you’re interested in trading stocks online, there are a lot of good ones you can try – and you will find some of them are more or less profitable than others.
The main thing to note is to take your time when starting out. If you only go to stock exchanges and buy stocks in a short period of time, you will end up losing money very quickly, especially when the stock falls.
Don’t be afraid to do regular stock market reviews where you take an overview of your position each day. You can also use software such as Investopedia to do these regularly too, especially once you are more familiar with stocks.
I have created a number of useful free stock charts for you to use and study – click the link below.
What are the disadvantages of trading stocks online?
One disadvantage is that it can be very difficult to know what kind of risk you will come across. You cannot know what the stock will be worth in the morning, if it will end up at 10 or below, or how much the price will go up or down. Your goal should be to take profits as often as possible.
definition swing trading, swing trading vs day trading which is more profitable goats in trees, what is swing trading strategy, best swing trading books 2019, make money swing trading stocks