How do you do flapper girls hair?
– You could make it with a ponytail, however that just looks a bit messy on the first round of cuts.
If I don’t know how to flapper girls hair, can I please teach you?
– This hair style can be done on any hair type. The longer the hair the better as the hair always needs to sit high up from the scalp.
– Make sure to leave the end out of your hair, the longer the hair the more natural it will look.
– If the ends of your hair are too long it will look like a ponytail.
– When you see it, just keep putting it on.
– For extra volume, you can use a wavy ponytail that would go down just below the shoulder.
If I don’t know how to flapper girls hair can I please teach you?
– I’m not a professional hairstylist and the only thing I know is that it seems a little complicated to me. And when I say confusing it is because I’m not the best at explaining or explaining stuff. It takes about half a minute and then you’ll probably know enough by that point that you are doing the technique properly.
What if I need help and are having a tough time?
If there is a problem, just make a note of it, and call my assistant.
Is the cut like a pomade or gel?
The cut is definitely a gel or a pomade.
Will the hair look like braids and will it ever change?
Yes it will.
Does the hair have any definition to it?
It definitely has definition, though sometimes I can still get it a little messy.
When making the cuts if I don’t have a bobbie’s haircut can I still make the cuts?
I would definitely say no to the bobbie’s style of hair, it looks weird.
Is there a special order I need to follow and can I just do it right away or do I have to cut it?
flapper dress plus size peacock, flapper style dresses cheap, flapper inspired outfit, gold flapper dress with sleeves, vogue flapper dress pattern